Um…uh…Oh

What does it hold life? I’m bad at typing right now. Tonight was my recovery night. As you might tell, It’s been far from thus. Im so fuckin drunk. Shit faced. I wanna start my own squat. Live in a hovel. After this it’s gonna be tough. UDF? pah you can kick me in the balls as often as youwant you Northern Irish cunt. Fuck your conditioned puritanian englsih protestant values alright not protestant but still self interstesd wanker. fuck you. Big time. you might kick me in the bals bud i’ll laugh at you. I’m eating soup. I reckon it might be my life. bu fuck you. Life is better than soup cos it has consistency, you only choose homeless squatting when u know it dont matter anyhow. I need team players but not like you. I need anarchists. But your all fagot asshole middle class wankers. and, why would I wanna spend a life in a homeless bum gaff with knobheads and skanks like youz. Fuk it. Assholes. lot of yo. cunts. I’l; die for it. bring it/

0 comments:

Post a Comment