Canine Repellent Alloy Technology.

Things, and I mean things. Y’know, things like those things...Things? Things, are getting very strange lately. I’m realising i’m getting older, and that things are changing along with it. It’s like I am being given a different entitlement to particular aspects of life. Take sex. Sex, during my teen years, for me, was pretty much exclusive to the opposite sex of exactly the same age. Boy dates girl, from same year group. Finished. But now, things are getting a little strange. I am perfectly at ease dating a lythe 18 year old, as I am a drunk 40 something year old. There is no boundary anymore. No guilt. Is this an entitlement bestowed upon the 30 year old man? Not, that I am 30 yet. But if it’s going this way, then hey. Then there is work. Work is getting a little strange. Once, labelled young, aloof and careless. It seems that I am now an intelligent, hardworking & responsible man. What has changed? I mean really? It was once suggested by a clever Frenchman, that you cannot be anything, anything at all, unless those around you believe it also. And I think that is it.
People’s perceptions of you change, as you become older, and the creases and furrows in your brow become more prominent. I do scratch my head more, and appear confused by things a lot more too. Maybe it pays to perfect the confused Englishman look? Things are getting very strange. I’m seeing misery in people’s lives more, recently. Sadness and despair appear in people’s faces, who once in my memory were happy and carefree. What changed? Nothing has changed, but something. Things are getting very strange lately. I’m not too sure what, how or why? Perhaps I blame meditation for my constant mind. How can I blame that? I am constant, and unchanging. Less manipulated by those things.
Things which concern me at present are: American Food Stamps.
And this: BMW Doggie Shocker. I mean, when i’m drunk, I have been known to occasionally releive myself over someone else’s vehicle. The more SUV-like, the more likely I am to do so. I don’t want volts up my Urethra. I love my penis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment