Merlin.

"What's that you've got Merlin?"
"Eeetz a SpOon Sillee" He's only two years old, and in his mind, I should fucking know what a spoon is.
"And what are you going to do with it?"
"EAT ICE CREAM!" he screams, smiling with his rosy cheeks and white milk teeth.
"What flavour is the Ice cream Merli?"
He chews the spoon shyly then says "Umm...Huneyyyyyyyy!"
"No, it's white. So, what flavour is white ice cream?"
"Cold flavour!"
"Well, that's a very marketable proposition Merlin. Good try!"
being the youngest in my family. I seem to have missed out on this source of entertainment. All conversations when I was small & young, produced more logical answers from the older children, than I was capable of producing myself. I tended to ask the questions, more than provide the answers. So, I'm presently hooked on asking questions to small children in my new surrounding household. It's infinitely entertaining, and I don't think I can ever get bored of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment