Don’t touch the watch.

Do you like Huey Lewis and the news? It's a little hazy today, I feel like a pensioner. I'm starting to think the hip flask isn't really a good idea - I mean, without a doubt Newcastle brown ale & John smiths is, but straight vodka may not quite be.
Oh man, I can't believe she found someone so soon after that. And, after all that biker gang brown nosing smoochy bum kissing bullshit, that I tried so hard to subscribe to. I even managed to splutter & give it that 'i'll protect your precious little bumkin snuggles' shite. Albeit, while grinding my teeth.  But that's good affection for me. It borders on genuinity. For me, the gargantuan task of offering to roll you a cigarette is like Simon Cowell telling you you are the greatest thing since Mariah Carey fucked her way to the top. Well, okay, possibly closer to the truth would be the cheeky girls, or G-G-G-G-Gareth... I can't bring my self to complete his full title. Hey, I'm a child of divorce, gimme a break! But you get the picture? I actually felt something near to warm affection, and piny simpering desire. I need a long shower and a brutal Patrick Bateman visit to the whorehouse. Su-Su-SSudio.
Moving on, I have an insane hunger today. I couldn't begin to describe some of the shit I have consumed. Gherkins, Wensleydale & cranberry, about a litre of hummus, nachos, olives, a half pint of strawberry yogurt, crumpets, JASMIN! rice. What was it about my sincere single minded desire to eat genuine sticky thai rice? Nothing else would do. Today, I have to begin getting fit again - or, at least testing out if I can at least think about being able to ride a hundred miles a day. It just just just might be an interesting summer...I have to return some videotapes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment