Why didn’t anyone tell me this before? Two wrongs do make a right! Whee!

Well, I was dating a girl, I liked her a lot. I caught her with another guy which made me feel pretty hurt actually. Then the following week, She turned up at the bar with her Aunt as it was her Birthday. The lightbulb went off above my head, and revenge was flashing like a big neon sign. A Bottle of wine later...
I actually feel fucking amazingly happy after doing that. Fair enough, I had to sum up the strength of ten tigers. It's like, I keep saying to myself 'Why didn't you do something like this with some of your past relationships?'. I know it's not entirely a moral thing to do. And, I'd feel pretty guilty if she hadn't cheated on me & told me 'deal with it' to begin with. I guess it's trying to make a wrong a right, by doing another wrong. But the effect is, I was sad before, now I feel empowered.
It's hard for me to explain the sadness and bitterness that I see in her eyes now, and it makes me happy. She went from gloating arrogance, to Pure hate & anger. Im fucking evil & immoral, but not in my eyes. Only in hers. In my soul, I feel she started it - the lack of respect, kindness, care, any of that.
I used to say 'Ah well, I hope she is happy. You can't lose what you never had. Ho-hum.' Now, I guess I can say 'Cheat on me, and Im going to fuck your Mother, Aunt, etc.' And I genuienly have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment