Frrigginhendriskxxshhexshreience

So, thank fuck i've got some purple skittle lying around. TOnight I DID in fact watch the Jimi Hendrix experience, and talked to white old aged blonde Jimi. And, he showed me his rig made up of a 60's Marshall 100watt stack I was impressed. Then he showed me his geetars. He had an actual Jimi neck which he bought from a band called Saxon. And that was that i was impressed. Until I talked to prez who told me that the tool has been ripped off for £3000 cos the neck isnt even left handed. Mick cuts to the bone. But a 62 strat is impressive, 3 is jst too much. Im drunk. Prez as always cant be beat.
My saying goes, if you can afford a $120,000 rig, you have to sound authentic. And why the hell are you playing to a bar audience, albeit a full on biker/ established Metal band audience. Fuckkk hide the beer fro me. aight?
Fnnurgen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment