Last night I had a dream about Lily Cole.

We met blindly in the street one day, and for somereason conversation came easily. We went for coffee and spent all day talking, we hung out, and made out. We questioned the pace of our romance, and accepted that it is the real thing. We stayed the night, made love, and woke smiling. We got married, Lily was happy, her affectionate knowing gaze was always there for me. We lived a life of mutuality and love, and great sex. We lazed on the couch, went to dinner, Lily made me feel comfortable about my discomfort of celebrity, I held onto her hand and hung beside her. She needed me as much as I needed her.
Photobucket
But, she looked not completely like Lily Cole.... There were other features of someone else. I know who, but i'm not telling. x
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment