The Goodlife.

It's a funny thing, living the good life. I kid you not; I'm sat here eating Fois Gras whilst typing this. Last night I was drinking $30 beers until I passed out and couldn't drink anymore. I now know that Jagermeister doesn't go down well in an arid climate.. at $18 a pop.
Yesterday, I played Golf at the Emirates Golf Club here. Today, I played at The Montgomerie here. The Montgomerie is in an area called 'Emirates Hills' It is way fancier than Beverley Hills or Bell Air, which, I have visited both. You don't want to know how much it costs for a bucket of balls for the driving range.
My Sister lives in a nice area, quiet, with families, and gardens, and birds, and there is a Maserati parked across the street. Apparently, they are trashy wannabe's cars.. There's a Ferrari in the basement garage, and endless Hummers. Her friend is one of the Sheikh's Sons, and were going camping together tomorrow, and he's going to take his falcon. Apparently, he is insistent, to play tennis against me.
I feel very guilty about it. Having never experienced the good life on this scale, I suppose it's nice to at least have the opportunity to live it for a few weeks... I think. Guilt. Sincerely, I wish you could all do this at least once in your lives.
The Burj Al Arab here has presently, a room being rented by a Russian Billionaire, on an annual basis. To stay there, It costs as little as 6000dhs/£1400/$2000per night. You could buy a terrace house in my home town, every month. It's criminal, it's allowed, and it's happening. 
Gotta make this short, my fois gras is getting warm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment