One night in Paris.

In a sense, i've enjoyed my time today, just watching people. The Russians with their fat heads and flat noses, and their smug smiling faces. And the Japs, with their ignorant lost expressions, and their resentment of the foulness surrounding them. And the French, with their honkie-honkie noses and fake Sorbonne Parisian image, marching like peacocks and reading poetry blatantly in public view. It's what it's all about: one-upmanship and dominating the peasants, declaring their regality. The jet-set life is a strange entity. But, I enjoyed watching, observing and throwing my own sour perspective upon it.
*Because, let's face it, I ignore, like trash, the Gypsy beggars on the trains, the drunk hobos, and the down-and-out artists. I just hate the things that I choose to write about in the moment and let the beauty pass...........
And those Parisian girls are the shit you know? Expensive. Too rich for me, too daunting a prospect, which, just by their disgusted glances at me - How do they learn that? - makes me realise i'm screwed in the mating game. I guess i'm attracted to anger & resentment today, for good reason. It's hard to draw positives when your eyes feel like they're bleeding, and you know that because AirFrance fucked up, it's you who is going to receive the huge dose of jet lag. I swear i'm getting drunk as soon as i'm on that damn plane. I can't concentrate or write during take-off. And I hate Charles de Gaul airport. My feet hurt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment