Ha-Ha Hirst!

Lately, I've been a little bit sly. Shh...don't tell!
But there's this competition run by the Guardian newspaper......It's offering one 'lucky' winner an original Damien Hirst skull spin-painting.....Apparently, it's worth £125,000/$200,000.....The competition requires that you register, and login everyday to answer a question, for 20 days.....The questions are ohhh a bit elitist.....And, it's all terribly competitive & serious.....Just the way Damien would want it......Competition, clever, educated rats clambering over one another to get to the cheese.....Only, I've been posting the answers here......and there's 20,000 viewers so far....I'm removing the element of competition...everyone can enter now...and, well, there's several upset intelligentsia moaning about ethics wot-wot...I'm posting the answers on here because secretly I want the painting to go to some chav family on benefits who will buy drugs & blue wkds, instead of some pig who will sell it and buy a new conservatory extension to their detached country home.....I really don't like Damien Hirst's stuff....It reeks of toryism....and Andy Warhol....sneaky-sneaky....scamper-scamper....Are you proud of me? Or, am I an idiot for lengthening my own odds of winning?....

0 comments:

Post a Comment