So What…

It's not that I care, or if I don't. This fucking keyboard is hard to type on, so excuse the errors. It's just that I feel the need to type some random words to get my fingers working again, get my writing mind unblocked. Not, that I can admit to being blocked, I think it's lethargy or something, or other. But, I'm happy. I don't need to hide myself, edit my profile, or limit the viewing, i want all to see. Because I'm happy. very happy. I've been found by a creature who is unique, and special, and who exudes happiness from every ounce and pore. And, I gave myself up soberly, and warmly. I felt, do feel, good. great. It's not that I wonder where the future leads. Let's be frank, who cares where the future heads really? I'll line up and wonder, just accepting a small change in my fate will enable a better understanding of the ripples and knots, the care and attention that it all needs, those over there, and here.
I like it. It feels good, and my fingers move, move, move with the sound of jazz and the wild orchestral movements of masters and free souls living now here and everywhere, in your soul, in my soul, in your heart encircled in doubt and misery, but allowing themselves to be free. Let's get in and driiiive!!! Yeah. I want to put my feet up on the dashboard, all muddy and careless. I give a damn, and I'm sure everything does the same to me too. But we've gotta remember that we miss each other, always. It's important. It's important. It's important. Let's keep hold of it as long as I can. I. Self. Needs. Buzzwords of today. We don't give. There's a lower sense of war-guilt lately. But I'm dancing. I've always had war-guilt. The trick is, I won't forget when experiencing hardship, for my own selfish needs. It's great, and apparently my soul is pure and connected to the spirit of the times and it's name is soulfly.
But let's be Frank. I need to clean up. My room's in a state at the moment, and I don't know where to begin. I'll start here, at the keys, and clean. We can dance. We can jive. I'll pick you up, and carry you and your trinkets and jewels around with me in my pocket. It's valuable, because it's free. Photos, Words, products of our resources and skills, will we produce if we are just micropayments? I don't know... I honestly don't know. But it's beautiful. And I'm smiling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment