Just ideas. Maybe I was angry.

I want to watch economies burn, banks fail, housing investments crumble. I want to see agriculture & social housing. I become overwhelmed with warmth when I watch the tears of the rich who invested heavily. I believe their lives will plummet. I believe it is everyone's right to have access to food and shelter. Capitalism, greed & stubborn unhelpful beauraucrats have caused homelessness and poverty. It's all just one big Dystopian empire! Watch Brazil! I enjoy the absurd, but it's usually a cynical response to life's complications and troubles. It's possibly more important to refrain from contributing to the problem. The absurd only exists because it is man made. Life is peaceful by nature. More freedom, more liberty, fewer rules, if you want your public to behave; the governments should lead by example. No wars for monetary profit, no enforced work ethic. Do what you want, when you want, don't work under any bum. I believe gold has no value, paintings are not a commodity. If you can afford to build bombs & create war, you can afford to feed your population first. I believe education at all levels should be, and will eventually be free. In respect, consider 100 people in a room, all of equal intelligence, yet the pass rate has to be 74%. It's absurd. I also like Harrison Bergeron, and I suggest you should watch it. I believe this ideal will not stop until it has been achieved. Our nation has become just one big Political cartoon, and the abscess is rotten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment