Megavitunazon

Sounds like a transformer, and Optimus Prime. An ultimate combination of daily household objects that morphs into Jesus.
I had a dream. All my stuff was owned by somebody. My letters, pictures, music, films, games, books, newspapers, thoughts. I had to pay them to access it. I was a hostage, I was forced to pay a ransom. Or, lose my soul and my identity. I woke up sweaty, and realised that my body is trying to tell me what's already happened. Through the back door, gradually if you will.
Microsoft will own your operating system, and then your ability to write a letter. You'll get lazy, and decide that allowing them to store it for you will become a good idea. They will introduce a subscription service to allow you to access your information. And so it will begin. Onlive will send you your computer games, Itunes will send you the latest music, Megavideo will stream your movies, Amazon will lend you books and newspapers, Microsoft will lend you their silverlight, photobucket will develop your photographs. All for a monthly fee. We will all become subscribers. Money will be made at a greater rate; no cds to press, no books to print, films to develop, no movies to cut, costs lower, profits higher, subscriptions unaffordable unless you work harder & faster to earn your moment of social pleasure. Your enjoyment, your entertainment will belong to someone else, and you will stack shelves until your limbs give up. You will subscribe to happiness. Your fee: money, will make you a slave. And you will not care. Because you want to be happy. Hope..

0 comments:

Post a Comment