Trallaallaaa.

Today's been interesting. I've managed to read so much digital literature that it's frightened me. I usually hate reading on a computer. However, to my discovery, If you rotate the document ninety degrees then rotate your laptop also, you have an amazingly readable device. Few little tweaks here, a couple there, and I'm reading my entire Kafka catalogue. And not getting pissed off with scrolling either! It's like discovering the Earth is round, my light bulb flashed. Thank you little laptop. You're the present that just keeps on giving.
Keep speaking to the girl i like. I guess she's got me a bit now. Before, it was 'oh okay, I can manage emotions over a text message, and still survive. Or, wave on some other web place, and I can manage that. But things have been really really real. My dreams and mental slides are there, and they happened. I'm feeling a bit on the back foot, and a bit vulnerable with how I'm feeling. It's an uncomfortable sensation being here alone, knowing that I went and placed my feelings there. I'm afraid. Will she like me? She's pretty damn amazing. I breathed the same air as she did, but I still think my heart could be damaged. I don't want it to be broken, call me selfish. I put myself forward and hope, as always. It was a long time ago that I realised that a woman could be so cold, and that our male egos need securing sometimes. But that's how I am. I need kindness, and reassurance. I might have deep grained abandonment issues. But, I hope not so bad. I am looking toward hope, and the positive and optimistic possibilities of all this. Be kind, and karma will reward you.
Subject of today - HDR imaging... Exciting no?
Night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment