La-la-la Lundun.

Aaaaaand, yet another great weekend. We ate good food, drank fine wine, danced under the moonlight, and danced gaily through the park, kicking crisp leaves as we went. Murphy owns me, Hannah and her magic hands own me too. We erected things: Doors, pictures & curtains. Tossed numerous others: boxes, paper & glass. We fucked and fucked and fucked.
I cooked Vegetable curry, then Chicken dinner with roasted vegetables, mash and gravy. I want it again. I want her chicken dinner everyday.
Sigur Ros & comfortable couches are a sure way to help you sleep soundly on a Sunday.
London rain falls heavy and out of nowhere. Maybe it was on the horizon, but we were just looking at something else much more lovely.
Kinda shat myself meeting the folks. But they're funny and slightly eccentric which gets the thumbs up from me. Mr Webster also makes me giggle. He loves his daughter very much. Apparently, i'm not allowed to shower with their daughter. But i'm working on that.
It's almost the end of No-Shave November, and I can almost, almost chop it off now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment