My dating advert.

What about you Ben?
Absurdity is what I like most in life, and there's humor in struggling
in ignorance. If you saw a man repeatedly running into a wall until he
was a bloody pulp, after a while it would make you laugh because it
becomes absurd.
I hope to God, you like punk music. If I suggested a weekend in
Barcelona, you would know it is to visit a few collectives, and not to
stare gawpy-eyed at the living statues on La Rambla. Likewise, if you
suggested a quiet night in watching X-Factor or some other dancing
show, I would make excuses to check on the wine and cry a little to
myself, wondering how it all came to this? However, not to be
completely hard to satisfy, I do have an addiction to watching Yo Gabba
Gabba!. I own a level 28 Undead Mage called Obamalama who should be sat
down somewhere between Silverpine Forest and Tarren Mill, I do not
become erect at the thought of Frodo and Samwise the Brave sharing a
lung-full of Pipe-weed, and ahh, I am trying to find the time to work
my way through the rather brick-like Don Quixote.
So if I sound like a person you'd love to meet, please don't hesitate to contact me.
He describes his ideal match thus:
How to describe what I am looking for? I guess I want a girl with a
mind like a diamond, who uses a machete to cut through red tape. With
fingernails that shine like justice and a voice that is dark like
tinted glass.
Keeping my fingers crossed: you don't boil rabbits, make little girl
voices, bully other people into submission, tut as you pass the
homeless & needy, believe in 'trickle down' economics, collect pop
art, know and follow Machiavellian philosophy, are neither virgin nor
Annabel Chong, own a large 4x4 on the grounds that it will protect you
in the likely event you cause an accident, hmmm, work with hedge funds,
buy-to-let several homes, attend masquerade balls. Generally, you
shouldn't be The Gorgon...Or Beyonce Knowles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment